Thursday 25 August 2016

Breaking|Ahmed Musa’s teammate signs new deal



Drinkwater
Another of Ahmed Musa’s teammate at Leicester City, Danny Drinkwater has signed a new five-year deal, the Foxes have announced.

The 26-year old , has agreed a deal to 2021 at King Power Stadium, where, over the last four and a half years, he has developed into one of England’s most accomplished central midfield players.

After penning his new deal, Danny told lcfc.com: “I’ve loved playing for this Club, it’s been perfect for me and my career and I want to be here for a long time to come. I couldn’t be happier.

“I’ve grown a lot as a player and a person in the last four years and Leicester City has been a massive part of that. I owe a lot to the staff here for helping me get to this point – they’ve been quality.

“And I love being part of this team. We’ve been through so much together and I’m sure there’s a lot more to come.”

Drinkwater has now joined the likes of Riyad Mahrez, Jamie Vardy, Kasper Schmeichel, Wes Morgan and Andy King in committing his future to the Premier League champions this summer.

 

No comments: