Thursday 25 August 2016

Slimtea weightloss challenge: Meet Nina


Last week, we introduced the four beautiful ladies who were randomly selected from the numerous responses we received to participate in the SLIMTEA Weight-Loss Challenge. Meet our first challenger.

Hi. My name is Nina Nwagha. I am a 400 level Law Student. Growing up, I never had issues with my weight as I have always been a big girl. People try to make fun of my weight but I didn’t let it get to me. However, I have never really been comfortable with my arms and stomach because they are big.

Iniedo has always been a huge inspiration for me. I eagerly followed her weight-loss story on social media. Personally, I have tried to lose weight with exercises but I gave up when I wasn’t noticing any result. I even drank a few weight-loss teas but the difference wasn’t much. So when I heard about the SLIMTEA weight-loss challenge, I decided to sign up.

You can imagine my joy when I was told that I was selected. Meeting the other girls who shared similar challenges with me was inspiring. It was easy to get along with them. I am curious about the lifestyle changes I will be making and how much weight I will be losing. But more importantly, I am excited to be sharing my story with everyone via my IG handle @nina_kelly. Hopefully, my story will inspire you.

According to Dieticians, exercises alone cannot help you lose weight. You need a balanced diet and extra help from weight-loss teas like SLIMTEA. SLIMTEA is a 100% pure organic tea that speeds up your weight-loss. It is made from a blend of natural herbs and can be ordered from anywhere. 


Slimtea is affordable and available for purchase! Nationwide payment on delivery options available too! Visit our website www.slimtea.com.ng or contact the following to make enquiries and place your orders; 

CALL/WHATSAPP: 09080441897, 09083337537, 09098138709, 09080441904, 08181433296, 09084564395.

No comments: